Monday, December 8, 2014

*REVIEW* Say When (Something More #1) by Tara West


Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars


Andres and Christina are really different. Christina has always been moulded to expect her husband to be rich. It seems like a big deal to her mother and she just goes along with what her mother wants. She is engaged to Jackson who parents are really rich and Christina's mother strongly approves. She has two completely different friends. Karri is a mother to Tyler but has a habit of drugs and in all, is a terrible mother. Grace is the complete opposite and is an amazing friend to Christina and has her own apartment. Christina's life turns upside down when she meets Andres. He's sexy, sweet and the attraction between them is electric. Only one problem..........he's a mechanic! Christina meets him when Karri's car breaks down and he offers to help them out. This is after Christina decides to go against her mother's choice and dump Jackson. She knows her mother is going to hate this but she decides now is the right time to decide things for herself. Andres and Christina both have hard pasts which make them believe they are not good for each other.

I personally loved this story and it's only the beginning! Yay! Can't wait to read the next book! What's in store for these two i wonder?? Brilliant read!


***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and mature situations. Not intended for young adult readers.*** 

He told me to say when, but I can’t. Not with Andrés. It’s so hard to say anything when he’s trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin. 

Then there’s the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I’m creating art, almost like he believes I have talent. 

He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancé. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse. 

And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too. 
Christina Duval 

This is the first book in the Something More Series. Also available are books two, Say Yes, and the third installment, Say Forever. Say Please, book 3.5, is out now.

 Amazon US




No comments:

Post a Comment