Thursday, February 26, 2015

*Review* Blackest Red (In the Shadows, #3) by P.T. Michelle

Blackest Red (In the Shadows #3)
 
Reviewer: Angie
Rating: 5 Stars
 
http://magicwithinthepages.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-blackest-red-in-shadows-3-by-pt.html
 
As Talia rushes to help him with the spilled books, I smile and slide my hands in my coat pockets, hoping that maybe over time she can get her family back. It might not be the one she started with, but family is still family, and we all want to know we belong. 
 
These two sentences sum up the story for me. While it is steamy hot, suspenseful, and downright amazing in so many ways, I love the family aspect of this story. Both lead characters, Talia and Sebastian, come from less than ideal family situations, but somehow they find each other as youth and then, again, as adults, time and time again. Sebastian is always there when Talia needs him most. They seem to be the only people who can help the other heal, maybe because they can truly relate to what the other feels/fears.
 
This is a great finale book to the In the Shadows series. I am sad it has to end, but if it has to, then P.T. has given us the closure we need. I HIGHLY recommend this series, but be warned, you won't be able to put them down once you start, so stock up on sleep before you start. HOT! HOT! HOT!
 

 
 
New York Times, USA Today, and International bestselling series
 
No matter how hard I've tried to let go of Mister Black, the memories of us together torture me. They're an unforgettable reminder of a life I can't have for many reasons.
 
Burying myself in work mostly keeps thoughts of him to a screaming minimum, until he's thrust into my life under circumstances beyond my control. Despite my need for his protection, this time I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to survive with my heart intact.
 
He is Black: a fierce protector and irresistible charmer.
 
I am Red: a trouble magnet and rainbow weaver.
 
Together we ignite. Explosive colors merging at the hottest melting point.
 
NOTE: Blackest Red is meant for readers 18+ due to mature content. This is part 3 in the In the Shadows series and is approximately 369 print pages. The series must be read in the following order: Mister Black (part 1), Scarlett Red (part 2), and Blackest Red (part 3).
 

Purchase Link
 


No comments:

Post a Comment