Friday, August 15, 2014

**RELEASE DAY BLITZ** 30 Days with Dariana by J.A. Heron

30 Days with Dariana1

Secret Rose3

book blurb

***Contains strong sexual and violent scenes ~ over 18's only.***

Approbation.
Hatred.
Revenge.

When these forces unite, they are unstoppable.

Meet Dariana Walsh the daughter of gangster Wilson Walsh, who is a ruthless monster. Dariana feels trapped, wanting nothing more than to be treated like an adult.
Meet Chas, he works for Walsh initially but he is not who he seems.
When forces are united they intend to take down the most unrelenting man to walk through the streets of East London. This is a dark, erotic thriller and the journey is only just beginning.

db684-add-to-goodreads-button3

PicMonkey Collage 1

meet the author

45094_421023597949_3744003_n

I am 40 years old, and currently unemployed due to a disability. About three years ago, I suffered four and a half months in hospital after contracting H1N1 Swine Flu. I thank all my family and friends, for their love and support over this period of time. I am lucky to be alive, as I was in a bad way, but with lots of physiotherapy and hard work, I managed to get back on my feet, although the nerves and muscles in my legs and feet are permanently damaged. I live in Burton on Trent in Staffordshire UK, my home town for the last 40 years. I have a 22 year old daughter, yep, that made me a single mother at an early age. But now she is all grown up, I decided to push my limits as an author (because I have a lot of time on my hands). My favourite past time is reading, and I have read around 150 books in the last year and a half. I have a beagle called Belle, and three cats Truffle, Pixie, and Sookie, they all drive me bonkers but I love them like they are my babies. Feel free to criticise or praise my writing on Goodreads, Facebook and Amazon. I will not take offence, at anything you say, but I will welcome the constructiveness and use it in any other books I may write.

social links

FB button FINALGoodreadsFINALWebsite buttontwitter button Final

teaser

buy links

Available on both Amazon.co.uk
www.amazon.co.uk/30-Days-Dariana-J-Heron-ebook/dp/B00MNYKZZG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1408026738&sr=8-3&keywords=j+a+heron
&
Amazon.com
www.amazon.com/30-Days-Dariana-J-Heron-ebook/dp/B00MNYKZZG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1408026214&sr=8-6&keywords=j+a+heron

No comments:

Post a Comment