Monday, November 17, 2014

*REVIEW* Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas


Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars


I really enjoyed this story but it was quite harsh at times and it did bring me to tears on several occasions. Jared is so mean and cruel to Tate that made me hate him so much!It never seemed to have any emotions and the way he was always humiliating her at school was awful and made Tate's school life hell. It was hard to believe that they used to be best friends and always spent their time together but when he came back from his dads after the summer ended, Jared wasn't the guy she knew. He seemed to hate her a lot and it broke her. She goes off for a year to France but when she goes back and starts school for her senior year, everything is the same. I really got emotional at certain points when it felt like Tate was at her lowest and especially when she confronts Jared in front of her class with a monologue. It was a very teary scene. I'm so happy to know that this is part of of a series and i can't wait to read the rest. I've really enjoyed reading Bully and it's in some respect, it's quite a complicated story between bully and their victim. It wasn't the type of story i thought it would be but i love every minute.


My name is Tate.


He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me by a friendly nickname. No, he'll barely even speak to me. But he still won't leave me alone.


We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got worse as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.


But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin another year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.


 Amazon US






No comments:

Post a Comment