Wednesday, November 26, 2014

**REVIEW** 'Til Death by Bella Jewel


Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Review

Well I don’t really know where to start. I have been looking for something different to read and this was different. I couldn’t put it down once I started because I just wanted to know what was going to happen.

Marcus is one man you love to hate. He can be nice when he wants to be a turn cold in an instant. He hides a big secret from his wife Katia one that could destroy everything for him. Katia is a sweet strong girl who is totally and utterly in love with Marcus and doesn’t want anyone else. Bella has done an amazing job at allowing you to fall in love with these two. I’m very much looking forward to book two in this series.

Everything about this book is great. You see the past and the present and you’re seeing two different sides to the story.

Bella is an amazing author and I very much am a huge fan of hers. I can’t wait to see what she brings to the next story.

Good job Bella!

Synopsis

They say there's a fine line between love and hate.

There is.

I married a douchebag.

I didn't know it at the time.

He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet.

I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am.

Then he left me high and dry.

Turns out, I was nothing more than a business plan for billionaire playboy, Marcus Tandem.

He needed to be married in order to obtain his grandfathers business, and I was the poor victim in his path.

I believed in what we had, until the truth reared its ugly head.

I never meant anything to Marcus. Not a damned thing.

With my world spinning on its axis, the girl I once was has long since died.

Instead he left me as this empty, emotionless shell.

I may have made a vow before God to love and cherish him ‘Til Death do we part, but it’s time for me to give back to Marcus, exactly what he gave me.

He has to pay.

And pay he will.

This is part of a two book series and it will contain a HEA – Readers over 18+

No comments:

Post a Comment