Wednesday, September 17, 2014

* REVIEW * - Sasha’s Demons (Dilemma, #2) by T.L. Smith



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars




The second in the series, even better than the first, if that’s possible ... 

Sasha’s Demons is the second in the Dilemma Series of books by author T.L. Smith.  After reading the first book and being shocked by the very sad ending, I was happy to pick up this book and find out where Sasha’s life would lead us. 

Sasha’s is heart broken and damaged after dealing with the love of her life being lost to her at the end of the first book. She is in mourning and she basically doesn't want to move on with her life.  She is happy with her friends and family and just struggling along day to day. Then back into her life steps Brax, the rock God who manages somehow to break down her walls and chase her demons away.  Brax, is gorgeous and strong and really loves Sasha but she rejects him time and time again, but he is patient and waits for her, but just how long will he wait? 

This book is filled with emotional turmoil, sadness, grief and the utmost despair at times of a true roller coaster ride.  This book showed Sasha stripped down bare and raw and then it showed her healing.  This is a true love story with all the grit and drama that I have grown accustomed to from this author.  Well done T.L. Smith on another great story. This was a five star read for me and I would thoroughly recommend it.



Sasha

I believed my life was happy and content and that I would never love or need love. That was true until Josh walked into my life. Then he ripped my heart out and tore it to shreds.

My heart is a broken mess and I’m not sure how to fix it. I think Brax wants to be the one to help fix me, but I don’t know whether to give myself to someone again. I can’t risk it - I just can't. It will end up destroying me, of that I am sure.

Brax

She is broken and keeps on pushing me away, soon she will realize I am the one who will mend her heart, and no one will love her like I will, I am it for her. Together, she will fix us both.

I let her walk away once, that’s not going to happen again.



No comments:

Post a Comment