Friday, September 5, 2014

*REVIEW* Severed Justice (Severed MC #3) by K.T. Fisher & Ava Manello


Reviewer: Donna 
Rating: 5 Stars


Oh my gosh! This was an explosive book and a great third book in the series! I love this series and K.T. Fisher & Ava Manello work so well together! I'm so glad i have had the opportunity to read this next instalment. I'm not going to mention anything of the storyline as that will give too much away. There is just too much drama going on that i was completely hooked. I managed to read this book in a day, i couldn't put it down! I loved the whole of the Severed MC characters and they are super hot! Sex scenes are as steamy as ever! There is a load of shocks throughout the book. Revenge, Love, Hurt, they all play a part in Severed Justice. I really loved that Severed Justice is written by the POV of Rachel, Emma, Eve, Elle, Justice, Ted, Ink and Danni. So many characters to fall in love with. Brilliant Read! 


Your favorite Severed MC returns with more chaos, more danger and more fireworks. 

Satan may be gone but the danger isn't. 

With revenge on the cards from more than one player and hot blooded new comer Justice stirring things up, the people in the town of Severed are in for one hell of a ride 

 Amazon US




No comments:

Post a Comment