Saturday, October 25, 2014

*REVIEW* Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC #1) by Chantal Fernando


Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 5 Stars


Dragon's Lair is the first i have read by Chantal Fernando and.......WOW WOW WOW, what a read!! I'm a big fan of MC stories and this one blew my mind. I was hooked and it was one of those times when i just wanted the book to magically continue so there was no end! I was completely gripped my the story that i stayed up until 3am to finish it! 

I love the two main characters, Dex and Faye. Faye is one feisty women and she made me laugh loads. Her feisty attitude was great to read and even when she gets brought into the world of the Wind Dragons, she holds her own. Dex is just........OH WOW!! Hot, sexy and the VP of the Wind Dragons. He met his match in Faye and the pair definitely worked really well. All the guys in Wind Dragons were awesome! I really enjoyed the fun of the story but also there is a few sad moments, especially when the rival MC seek revenge and an war breaks out between them. 

Such an awesome story! Dragon's Lair was recommended to me and i'm really glad about that. I have already downloaded three more of Chantal Fernando's books and i can't wait to get stuck in.


When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid. 

Or should I say, someone? 

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in. 

I’m a law student. They’re criminals. 
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother. 
And I’m screwed.

 Amazon US

  


No comments:

Post a Comment