Tuesday, January 28, 2014

*REVIEW* "A Lot of Pride and Some Prejudice" by Petronela Ungureanu

 
Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars
 
 
I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started this book but I was pleasantly surprised!
I love the time period this book was set in, Petronela captured this era perfectly ! I enjoyed the mystery, I found myself guessing what might happen next.
This book although it may be short it kept me going my only problem was it was too short I wanted so much more. I enjoy historical romances as I'm a sucker for all things historical and ancient. It sucked me in right from the first page and I  could not put it down!
I highly recommend this book if you after a fresh quick and light historical romance! I know I will be reading more from this wonderful Author.

 
On the verge of losing her home and her position in society, Miss Portia Thorpe is fighting all her battles with her very heart. When Lord Salisbury is offering his friendship and support, she develops a most unsuitable inclination towards him. Surrounded by uncertainty and some very strange events, Portia must face the future where her estate, Valhalla, lost at poker by her father, gets a new mysterious owner. Will she manage to find her place in the new order of things? Will she accept an unexpected marriage proposal, just to save her home? With some pride, a little prejudice and all the courage in the world, she will eventually find a solution

http://www.amazon.com/Lot-Pride-Some-Prejudice-ebook/dp/B00GC466P6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390969050&sr=1-1&keywords=a+lot+of+pride+some+prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment