Thursday, July 10, 2014

**RELEASE DAY BLITZ** Sessions Interrupted by Kristi Pelton

Sessions interrupted blitz banner

Title: Sessions Interrupted 

Author: Kristi Pelton 

Genre: Adult Romance/New Adult

    Sessions Interrupted Book Cover 

 

***This book is intended for 18+ due to language, sexual content and the down and dirty fun experienced during the read.***

Drinking problem— ✔ Anger problem— ✔ Relationship issues— ✔ Ladies man— ✔ Court order— ✔ I’m Kieran Scott…I don’t disagree that therapy would be beneficial for a guy like me. However, when I saw the beautiful, gray-eyed therapist I was supposed to spill my thoughts too in my first session…well, let’s just say her mouth should be used for one thing…and it wasn’t talkin’. Ms. Keep it Professional thought she had control of these sessions. She didn't know who she was dealing with. I would turn the tables faster than she could spell F-*-C-K-M-E!

 2bd8c-addtogoodreads

 

AMAZON ~ B&N

Sessions Interrupted Teaser 1

Doc’s mouth closed and, already resembling that wet puppy, her eyes followed suit. Hurt washed over her features and if I could have punched myself I would have.

“I didn’t mean…” She left as quickly as she’d come, dashing back into the bar. “Dude,” I said to Todd. “I’m sorry. I called for you,” Todd explained. “She’s parked out front, K.” Wink nodded. “Go through the gate. That would be quicker.” So I did, setting off the security alarm, which bellowed out in the night. When I rounded the corner in the rain, she was digging in her very well-worn-out jeans. Water surged down the street, rushing over her feet and as she clicked the key fob unlocking her car, one of her flip-flops got caught in the flow of water. In my leather boots, I stepped off the curb and grabbed it. Her eyes found me standing ankle deep in the water. I waded toward her as water seeped into my boots. “Cinderella?” I asked, holding up the flip-flop. The rain streaked her face, or was it tears? “It’s a flip-flop, not a glass slipper. Life’s not a fairy tale, Mr. Scott.” “It sure could be. And we’re back to that Mr. Scott shit, eh? Even after I took you home the other night?” She snatched the flip-flop from me and slid it back on her foot. “Nothing happened that night. Nothing will ever happen. I’m not really a sex-behind-the-bar kind of gal,” she said, opening her car door. I slammed it shut before she could climb in. “Nothing happened back there by the way. Why did you come here?” “I’m your therapist, Mr. Scott. You didn’t show for your appointment and I was worried.” “Bullshit!” I shouted, batting the rain from my lashes. Her finger jabbed in front of my face as if I were two. “I could request a warrant for you this minute.” Her hair was sopping wet and her face looked like a raccoon. The hottest damn raccoon I’d ever seen. “Let’s do therapy right now,” I suggested. “Mr. Scott. That would be highly…” I shoved her up against the car and pressed my body to hers. I hovered over her by a foot, and a part of me wanted to intimidate her. “Enough of the Mr. Scott shit,” I said. Her mouth slightly parted as her eyes hooded. As disgusted as she was by me, I turned her on, I think. I wanted to turn her on. I wanted to taste those full lips. I wanted to know if her tongue was shy or aggressive. And I wanted to see her eyes roll back as I buried myself inside her. “Say my name,” I ordered. The lashes around her eyes were fanned out beautifully and the gray of her eyes flickered back and forth between my eyes and my mouth. “Say it!” I demanded through clenched teeth. “Kieran,” she whispered. I was harder now than when I was inches from Nikki’s mouth. “Say it again.” “Kieran…” This time it sounded more like a cry and I wanted to kiss her just like she’d told me she liked. Drunk or not, I remembered. Little, slow pecks. Just a bit of tongue. I wouldn’t screw it up. Her chin quivered as the rain pelted down. I’d actually forgotten it was raining until I saw it streaming down her perfect face. It was then that I realized she didn’t have on a bra and her nipples poked through the gray shirt beautifully. Damn. My tongue darted out, running the length of my lips with simply the thought of wrapping them around those perfect pebbles. “Would you have sought out another client if they didn’t show?” I asked. “What?” “If one of your other clients didn’t show, would you track them down?” “I don’t know,” she said squeezing her eyes shut. “Yes you do. Tell me.” Her eyes opened as her teeth pressed softly into her bottom lip. “No. I wouldn’t track them down.” This brought me pure satisfaction. “I’ll be there Wednesday.” She nodded. “What time?” I asked. “Four?” I nodded. “See me before then. Please.” “I can’t Kieran…” “Fine. Wednesday at four.” And I swear to God, I didn’t want her to go. I wanted her to stay with me…go home with me. Todd and Wink were right: I was screwed.

  Sessions Interrupted Teaser 2

KristiI work part-time as a probation officer for juveniles. But I spend the majority of my time with two of the most freakishly awesome boys ever...MY two sons!

I am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan, Oregon Duck fan and Chicago Cubs fan! I'm deliciously addicted to music...Love all kinds! Dr. Pepper is a close second in my addictions.

Life is taken way too seriously by most...I say enjoy every moment, have a drink and READ!

She has written Just One of The Guys Series, Pure Will, and Sessions Interrupted

 

FACEBOOK TWITTER GOODREADS


  Sessions Interrupted Full Wrap Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment