Wednesday, July 30, 2014

* REVIEW * - Kratos Take Over Series Book 3 by T.L. Smith



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars



Kratos is written in Stefanos’ point of view and most definitely does not disappoint. This story just gets better and better and this book completes the Take Over Series. It gives a little background of the young Stefanos and then continues on from book two. 

I love Stefanos’ point of view, it shows how he changes into the man he is, once he meets Eliza or his “Princess”. Book three takes on a different path when finally Stefanos becomes Eliza’s Kratos. 

Although this is a short novella, it packs a punch and I thoroughly recommend the final book. I give this book a five star rating and cannot wait for more books by T. L. Smith.



You think you know me…. You think you know whom I am…so lets get a few things straight…. I didn’t get involved in relationships. Relationships are for the weak, plus it’s leverage for your enemy’s and I have plenty.

But that’s all changed. When a strong willed woman, with the mouth of a sailor walked into my life, wearing tiny shorts, which displayed her beautiful long legs and round ass. I thought I could play with her and maybe get my fix. But when she spoke I knew that wasn’t going to happen. She is full of life and one scary ass little woman. I knew right away I had to have her and would do anything to keep her.

She owns my soul; she owns my demons, every part of me is owned by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment