Thursday, February 27, 2014

* REVIEW * Archer’s Voice (A Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars
 

This book was amazing, will definitely be in my top five for the year and has everything I love in a book and more ...

Archer’s Voice is one of those special books that you find hard to put down because it’s just that good.  This book has everything I want in a book and more and if I could give it more than five stars I would.  Archer Hale is a hermit and has spent most of his life in solitude at his property in a small lakeside town of Pelion.  Bree Prescott leaves her home town and heads to Pelion in search of a fresh start and to leave behind the troubles of her past.
 
Bree runs into Archer one day and there’s something about him that pushes her buttons, and even though he’s mute she doesn't let that deter her.  She knows how to use sign language and starts to communicate with Archer, even though Archer finds it difficult at first to let her in.  What I found amazing in this book was the fact that the author brought the characters to life, so much so that you wanted to reach into the book and hug them when they were sad or laugh with them when they were happy.  The descriptions were awesome, and made me feel like I was part of the whole experience.   I loved Bree as a heroine, she was kind, considerate, caring, loving and patient with Archer and that is one very special woman.
 
When I finished this book I just stared at it on my Kindle for a while, wishing that there was more but knowing that it was finished and there was a HEA.  I felt everything while reading it, my emotions ran high and I loved it and it’s what makes a book special to me. So well done Mia Sheridan on a great book, with great characters, in a great setting ... I give this book five big gold stars.


When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees. 
 
Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love. 

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL. The first three books in the series need not be read to enjoy this book. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment