Tuesday, February 4, 2014

*REVIEW* "Masked" by Jennifer Culbreth

 
Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars

 
WOW! Talk about sexy! Masked grabbed me from the start I just wanted to keep reading. It’s is short and oh so super sexy it gets right to the point and takes you on one heck of a ride. My only thing is that it ended too quickly for me I wanted more to see where things might go don’t worry it’s not a cliffhanger at all it’s a very well ended story. As soon as I finished I contacted Jennifer to see if she was going to write another part to this story, she it is very possible that we could see more of Adriana and Cain’s story. I am seriously hoping there is more to come!
I love Jennifer’s books I have followed her work and she is fantastic loved every minute of each of her books. Great Job Jennifer!

 
A short sexy novella by Jennifer Culbreth

Sometimes life's easier when you live it behind a mask. But what happens when someone comes along and makes you want to take that mask off?

This novella is 45 pages. Contains whips, restraints, and graphic sexual content. Intended for adults over the age of 18. Enjoy...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=masked#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=jennifer+culbreth&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Ajennifer+culbreth


No comments:

Post a Comment