Sunday, February 2, 2014

*REVIEW* "A Twist of Fate (The Lexi Series)" by T. Gephart

 
Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars
 
 
A Twist of Fate was a fantastic read!
Lexi is a strong minded Aussie girl who takes no crap from anyone. She is thrown a curve ball when she witnesses a car accident and rushes to their aid. She soon learns that the person she saved is related to the lead singer of her all-time favorite band, Power Station. She cannot believe it!
She soon meets Alex a member of Power Station and they fall… hard. Lexi has issues with committing to someone as she had been hurt before, she later finds her rules that she set are fading and she is falling for Alex. Her world is then flipped around and she finds herself with a fantastic job opportunity and living in New York looking after Power Station’s PR work.
This book was such a refreshing read, once I started I could not put it down. I first thought it was going one direction then it took a turn I didn’t see coming and it was the best turn it would have made. I fell in love with all the characters, I love Lexi and her smart mouth I want her as my friend to back me up and to just say it how it is. Alex.. just yum! I had a good laugh in some parts and could feel what the characters did. There are some great steamy scenes as well.
 I cannot wait to start the next book but I think I need to catch up on a good night sleep first. The thing I love most about this book is that it doesn’t leave you hanging. T. Gephart you have done a fantastic job and I look forward to reading more of your work.
 
 
Lexi is a successful PR manager for a multinational firm, based in Melbourne, Australia. She is an energetic and impulsive soul whose passions sometimes control her life. Through a twist of fate she is chosen to represent a famous client, catapulting her into a new life in New York – fulfilling her in a way that she had never imagined.

When Lexi meets Alex, sparks fly. Their chemistry is explosive and they can’t get enough of each other. Her role as the PR manager for his band, Power Station, means that they have to keep their arrangement secret and this proves to be a complication for both of them.

The story follows the twists and turns of six months in Lexi’s life, exploring the complicated rules she creates to govern her relationships and the friends that help her realize that life is more fun when you throw out the rulebook and that love is a major part of being happy

http://www.amazon.com/Twist-Fate-Lexi-T-Gephart-ebook/dp/B00ET1LTJC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1391411804&sr=1-1&keywords=a+twist+of+fate

No comments:

Post a Comment