Sunday, May 18, 2014

**REVIEW** - Climbing Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club #2)


Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars

I'm so in love with these biker books!

Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this book as much as Holding Out. Climbing Out is about Deanna’s aka Hell Mouth’s story. This book is in Dee and Griz aka Grady’s POV which I enjoyed. I loved getting into Griz’s head and seeing what he thought.
Everyone is a potty mouth and it just makes the book that much more entertaining. I especially love Julian he always gets a good laugh from me.

This book had many highs and lows. It took me two nights to devour it would have been sooner but real life got in the way. I love Lila’s writing style she knows how to make me laugh and have my heart in my throat at times.

Lila’s books were the very first biker books I read and now I just want more of them. I can’t wait for the next in this series. I love all the characters and the sassy and bitchy attitude. The friendships and relationships between them all. Lila knows how to pull in her audience and keep them wanting more, well she does it with me and I will keep coming back for more of her and her books.

I love you and love your work Lila! You Rock!! 



For 18yrs and above

Deanna Drake has a past she longs to forget, but won't ever be able to. She's always been the tough one. No one, but her best friend Zara has ever been able to penetrate her cold, hard, shell.

Until Griz

Griz— a.k.a Grady Daniels, Hawks Motorcycle Club second in command, also has a past that he wishes he could undo...all except one part. 

It's her past that brings them together. Only will it be forever

(Not Available till 27th May)



No comments:

Post a Comment