Wednesday, May 7, 2014

*REVIEW* Stranded in Paradise (The Kihanna Series #3) by Mercy Amare


Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars


I am loving this series now and it just keeps getting better and better. This book sees Kihanna heading to Hawaii on a cruise ship with her family but her stalker is along for the ride and makes there self known by text messaging Kihanna. The stalker reveals secrets about Kihanna's family which cause chaos and the stalker also give Kihanna an ultimatum which Kihanna has to do or else the people closes to her will be harmed. 

I really want to know who the stalker is! It's driving me batty not knowing but it is keeping me hooked and i'm always looking forward to the next book. Gabe and Ty are find so annoying but i really like Brian, the pool guy who is down to earth and so caring and kind where as i find the other two to be so spoiled. Kihanna confuses me so much as she flits from one boyfriend to the next but i find her rather funny. 

Overall it's a fabulous book and i love that this series is getting better and better, the more it progresses. I just want to know who the stalker is!!


It’s supposed to be nice family vacation, but when does anything ever turn out like I expect it to? Everything is changing, and the stakes are raised.
My stalker has agreed to leave me alone — for a price. 
Families are ripped apart, and hearts are broken. But this time, I’m the one ruining everything. 
I’ve made a deal with the devil. I just didn’t think the price would be so high. 

 Amazon US



No comments:

Post a Comment