Tuesday, May 6, 2014

**REVIEW** "Finding Trust (Centre Games Series #1)" by Natalie Gayle


Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 4 Stars


Finding Trust is book one in the Centre Games series. This series is based in Australia and is about a group of agents, you could call them who have ‘special talents’. They were born with altered DNA and have the abilities of certain animals. This story is the story of Brayden and Rhianna. Rhianna is a vet scientist researching the Hendra virus and Brayden and his team have discovered that this virus is going to try being used in an attack they are yet to discover where.
Rhianna and Brayden meet when he saves her life after she is taken from the New Year’s party they are both at. He informs her that her life is in danger and he is here to protect her. He tells her it might be a good idea if she stays with him at his place where she will be safe and well let’s just say things begin to heat up.
Natalie Gayle has done an awesome job on this story it is a well written and fast pace novel. I did find it hard to get into at the start but loved it as I read on. After a few chapters in I just couldn’t bring myself to put it down. Brayden or should I call him Mr Sexy and Sweet because that’s how he comes across to me is a character everyone should love, he can come protect me any day! And Rhianna is Little Miss Sweet yet don’t take no crap from no one. I love her attitude. These two have chemistry, especially in the bedroom or the pool table. Sometimes I wanted to slap Rhianna and her emotional back and forth but I loved the outcome. The boys Rory and Quade are awesome! I think I’m secretly drawn to Quade and OMG I LOVE Jazz! Jazz is Rhianna’s best friend and boy does she have attitude so much more than Rhianna. I enjoyed the bickering moments between her and Quade, made me laugh.
It’s a very exciting and eventful book. I love all the characters and can’t wait to read the other stories of fellow Centre members. Natalie you have done a great job with this story. I look forward to reading Rory’s story next! Awesome Book!

**Personal Read**

Finding Trust – Book 1 Centre Games Series

Brayden and Rihanna

He’s hot, sexy, and leads a double life. Sometimes in the limelight, mostly in the shadows. Brayden James holds fast to a secret that’s more than his to share. 
She’s a singularly focused veterinarian out for a rare night of fun with friends, at a New Year’s Eve rock concert. Going home with the lead guitarist was furthest thing from Rihanna Mason’s mind when the night began.
When Rihanna inadvertently becomes the target of a deadly terrorist plot using the Hendra virus as a biological weapon, Brayden is forced to reveal his other life. His job is to keep her safe and together they must stop the terrorists before it’s too late. But what happens when she becomes more to him than just the assignment?
Will the secret he cannot disclose ultimately prove too much for Rihanna’s fragile trust in relationships? Or will he finally break through the double brick walls around her heart, where every other man has failed?





No comments:

Post a Comment