Saturday, June 21, 2014

* REVIEW * - Kalon by T.L. Smith



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars



Great second book in the Take Over Series ...
Kalon, is the second book in the Take Over series. It continues where the first book finished and is the story of Eliza (Krinos) and Stefanos, her Greek God. 

Krinos, is a tough woman, very tough and she really shines through in this portion of the story. We are introduced to a number of new characters, which all add to the intrigue of the story line. It also shows a softer side to Krinos, although she would hate for me to say that. 

Who wouldn't love Stefanos? He really is a Greek God in all ways. He's definitely one of my current book boyfriends. Just love his dominant and demanding ways.

This is a very quick read, but I loved it. I absolutely cannot wait for the third installment. I give this book five stars.




He wants me dead because I’m a threat to him. He tried to murder my Father. Little did he know that you don’t mess with my family?

I will get my revenge. Then I’ll take down anyone else who stands in my way and I will make them pay.

I’m not your average woman. I deal with thugs and murders. I’ve been broken and tortured. But don’t mistake this for weakness. I am far from weak. I should be feared and definitely not be messed with.

I have a Greek God by my side. His name is Stefanos and he worships the ground I walk on, and I adore him. He gives me the strength I need for the path I’ve chosen.

People in my business know me as Krinos, and I am not to be trifled with.




No comments:

Post a Comment