Thursday, June 26, 2014

* REVIEW * - Sasha's Dilemma by T.L. Smith



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars



 Loved this book by T.L. Smith, it has a bit of everything ... 

Sasha’s Dilemma by T.L. Smith is not your average romance, there’s no happy ever after and I have to admit I really like my happy ever after, but it did not in any way detract from my love for this book.

Sasha Adams is a lucky girl, she has three very gorgeous men after her, Dylan (the doctor), Josh (the tattooed playboy) and Brax (the rock god).  Sasha was not looking for love, but it certainly found her and hence as the book is named, so begins Sasha’s Dilemma.  The men in this story are all gorgeous, but I really had a soft spot for Josh, he loves her and she definitely loves him.  This story reeled me in and kept me interested and turning pages. 

The good part about this book was that I was told right from the start that this book was not a happy ever after and it prepared me for the ending.  However, I did have my heart torn apart and my emotions were shredded.  The ending is heart wrenching and tragic and it makes for a book that felt like real life and not just another story.  This book was refreshingly good and I am looking forward to the next in the series, and other books from this author. 

This book was a five star read for me, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.



This is not a HEA.

LOVE— it’s a common word that people take for granted. As for me, Sasha Adams, I have seen that love isn’t everything, though sometimes it’s meant to be. But to be honest, I never wanted it. That has been my plan for as long as I can remember. The only person I ever wanted to love is my sister Lola. But then I met not one no, not even two— but three beautiful men. 

Dylan, the doctor, had his head screwed on tight. Josh, well, he was a tattooed sex machine playboy. Then there was Brax, the rock star. It was clear they all wanted my heart, but I wouldn’t give it to any of them willingly. 

Unwillingly, I fell hard, but there was a part of me that knew he could destroy me. So I refused to give him all of me, and now he’s returned and determined to win me back. But it’s too late, isn’t it? 




No comments:

Post a Comment